Monday, September 29, 2008

BCN










This weekend there was an air show in Barcelona! On Sunday the fam packed up and headed into town to watch along with the other half of the city. Extremely packed but fun- and HOT! The past week the weather was a little bit colder but cleared up for the wkend. The show was in Port Forvm  - kinda reminded me of Centennial park but was about 3x the size.

       
After we started to melt in the sun, we headed into the centre commercial (the mall) for some sushi at a place Carmen has been telling me about. 

Awesome weather, awesome family, awesome sushi! 


After we spent all day in Barcelona I ventured out in Llavaneres via bike. Coasted all the way down to the beach. Approx 10 min and rode along the side walk just to see what was there... passed the train station, resaturants and ended up by a major road so I turned around because I knew I had the approx 30 min ride back -up hill. Not a shabby view though!

Talented camera skills...



on the way to the beach!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could have used that helmet the other day. Love You!!

aee_417 said...

that is SO beautiful! I'm glad you are able to get out and have some time to yourself! That Alfons sounds like a handful!

Unknown said...

Nice pics! And picture taking skills on the bike. Glad you got to venture out a bit. Sending you a care package, let me know when you get it! Love you