I know a couple of people have told me they have wanted to come visit while I am here... The more the merrier!!
My family is so nice and welcomes everyone:) I have a double bed, full blow up mattress and a couch! If you insist that you cannot STAY HERE then here are some other good options...
(for Marriott Reward Members- in Barcelona ~25-30 min from Llavaneres)
( 5-10 min walk to mi casa)
or for the more adventurous
(in Mataro, ~10-15 min from Llavaneres)
Other than visitor info...
This weekend was another busy one in Spain! Saturday the fam and I went to the gym then to the centre to pick up some goods before the market closed for a couple hours. Everyone was pretty tired and after a delish lunch of some kind of chicken/broth/noodle soup and some fish- I think we had fresh cod- I retreated to my bedroom for some peace and quiet...
Later we went to Mataro centre to try and find Alfons some new school shoes. After some running around we finally found them and relaxed with some much needed coffee for Alfonso, Carmen and I. On Sunday its typical that the family packs everyone up and heads to the beach to walk around and for Alfons to ride his bike. With little places to all over the beach to have a snack, drink or coffee we usually pick one to have a something then head home. The weather has been a little colder lately ~70-75 but feels pretty awesome to me!
1 comment:
Gonna def try to come.. and im shacking up with u!! Miss u roomie! And ill have two good shoulders so i can help carry one of the critters!
Post a Comment