On a good note... payday is SATURDAY! wahoo looks like I will be heading to Barcelona as well to meet up with a couple people that I dont know yet! Ha. I am up for adventures, maybe getting lost along the way or taking the unbeaten path. Regardless I know I will have a good time and since I am getting cabin fever I think it will be healthy for me too. Its hard to separate your job and your personal life when you eat, sleep and live where you work.
As for my Spanish lessons I think Carmen is still working on which place is the best BUT I met some moms at the park yesterday afternoon and I THINK she said there is someone who gives free lessons in Llavaneres? I gave her my number so we will see if anything comes from this or maybe I will just see her at the park today!
Time to go workout- my jump rope has become my new best friend ( xmas present 8 yrs ago but still works! thanks mom & dad!) and hopefully Ricard wont wake up until after I am finished...
3 comments:
Be Careful!! Love You. Who are you meeting in Barcelona?
haha, you will definitely be more prepared when you have your own kids! Rob and I have questioned whether or not we'll have another one!
You better have kids you are going to be an awesome mom, miss mini carol! Plus my kids are gonna need to play with yours... hehehe ;)
Post a Comment