There is NO coffee in this house. There is an expresso machine that is BROKEN and instant DEcaf coffee?? I can make the journey to the centre everyday if I am dying for a caffeine fix (which is a little 1/2 cup-expresso size) but with all these changes I would just like a cup (or 3) in the morning. I miss jittery-joes.
Luckily last night Carmen asked me if I needed anything at the grocery store- which she orders online and is delivered to the house- and I politely proposed some regular joe coffee... and some razors which I found out this morning she couldnt find. I packed up Ricard this morning and got up my guts to go to the centre to get some razors. I was totally vulnerable and prepared to maybe talk to someone but the cashier wasnt that friendly so I paid and left. I made it out alive! One purchase down.
As for the pick-up at the bus stop yesterday. Went smoothly and made it to the park safe and sound where Carmen's parents met us. Her dad wasn't working and wanted to see the boys which I ended up being thankful for because there was a mini-meltdown with Alfons when we were leaving. Everyone in the park basically shares balls, bikes and whatever you bring so when it is time to leave you gather your things and head out... Alfons was borrowing a bike and I had to chase him around trying to get him off. After some screaming and a BITE from him i got him off. phew made it out alive again haha. I am speaking only english to him so maybe a language barrier there? but he can understand some things. Today will be the real test as I know I will be solo. Wish me luck!!
2 comments:
no coffee? will send help soon.
Man i would send some PR coffee, but you dont even have a coffee maker.. yikes buddy, so sorry.
Post a Comment