After not finding it and realizing Emmita's number was on my computer I headed back into the city and decided to go to the courte inlges - huge mall place to forget about the experience.
Then Emmita called me and we met up for lunch. We went to this hole in the wall restaurant that had killer doner kebabs (german?). They were delicious and exactly what I needed.
I am realizing more and more that my weekends are precious becuase they keep me sane!
On Saturday my friend Fede, Laura and Richard came to pick me up from my house to head into Mataro for a drink and some delicious and famous Churros! They are basically fried doughnuts that you dip in chocolate (terrible for you). They are typical around Christmas but you can buy them anytime. I think I will wait until Christmas to have them again.

Good news on starting language classes! As promised they are starting this Saturday!
2 comments:
"a three hour tour" sounds like a song for a tv show. Looks like fun, miss you. Love you.
why wait til Christmas? Those donut things look delicious!!
Post a Comment