Sunday, February 1, 2009

cuánto tiempo?

Friday I was chatting with C&A about a couple hypothetical future plans. It started off as me suggesting a couple of ideas of traveling, moving home, what this new year has to offer...

After lunch on Friday C told me that if I was up for it they would LOVE to have me stay another year. 

She upped the ante by telling me Ricard would be going to a pre-school in the mornings/part of the day, which would mean I would work less hours, be paid the same and would pay for me to take Spanish classes (or I am assuming any classes I want).

Already making a pros and cons list in my head but some things for me to think about in the two months I have to think about it are...

-can I do this logistically with weddings and money? 
-shelf- life of au- pairing
-easier or harder longer I stay?


Thoughts? Suggestions welcome...


(Yes if I did stay I would come home for all of August, weddings in Oct, most of Dec through Christmas until Wedding in Jan. And ask for them to pay a ticket home...)


2 comments:

Lauren Groblewski said...

I say go for it Kelley! It seems like you are having so much fun and getting a lot of experiences you wouldnt quite have back home in the states. Plus, one more year makes your spanish that much better right!?!

aee_417 said...

I say stay! How often in your life will you get the opportunity to live rent-free in Spain?? Think of all the traveling you could do in another year. You know that you will not be ready to come home this summer, especially with the trip cut short by weddings....