Friday, June 26, 2009

YA ES VERANO!


ITS SUMMER! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by!

A whirl-wind of a trip home for Sarah's wedding back to Spain I went for another month of work. I now have 5 more days left of work. 5 DAYSSS! I don't have any sad feelings yet mostly because I know in August I will be close by... July 30th kicks off the start of my travels and fun summer in Barcelona. I am renting a room in Eixample area of bcn from a friend and taking a month intensive spanish course. My classes start Aug 3rd to the 27th Monday to Thursday. My plan is to travel Friday to Sunday starting with the fabulous city of ROME! So far I've planned 3 cities of Rome for the first weekend, Paris the second and the last weekend before my trip home is London!

I am so pumped to finally see the rest of Europe!


I have two more weekends to plan in August.. Possibly to visit my great-aunt in Switzerland or Palma Mallorca or Madrid!



Awesome Colombian dinner to see off my American friend Linnell


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hola Kelly,
The girls ask about you often-particularly this summer when they swam. What are you up to? I finally found where I put your info!!
Your photos are awesome.
Sarah, Rachel, Graycen and their Mama