
It was quite lovely with a little help from the locals telling us exactly where to go. "15 min walking" was what EVERYONE told us. I would of prepared a little better if I knew we would end up walking an hour an a half. We decided half way we might as well walk the rest even though I was in mis flippy floppies, hungry and making everyone suffer to my sarcastic comments. I was able to handle "15 minutes more" only so long. We finally arrived to our little cove beach surrounded by rocks jetting up out of the Med. QUE BONITA!!

I love the costa brava.
I had to jet home because my sister and new bro-in-law came to BCN on their honeymoon. I tried to show them around a bit. Sarah was set on seeing the SAGRADA FAMILIA but I passed. We met up for tapas and some delicioso summer wine to take in the city.

After 8 years of running the P'tree road race, I decided one year would be "ok" in Spain... I spent the 4th in Castelldefels...

(also where Messi has a house for all those fĂștbol fans) 15 min south of the city by train for a day of sea kayaking, wind surfing, catamarans and massages... FREE! 10 euros for a bbq all you can eat. Awesome 4th in Espana.
Updated picture of the little monster...

No comments:
Post a Comment