Its been a fun past two weeks. After a nice Dia de Sant Jordi (somewhat like Valentines day for Catalunya) and an nice rose from "los chicos" in my family... it was time for my BIRTHDAY!!! Wooo! Yes, I'm now 24! I celebrated my birthday with my Spanish family on Friday because they had off work and I wanted to go to the city on the weekend. We had an awesome lunch of mussels, fish and rice followed by a cute cute chocolate cake. They gave me a nice bracelet with different kinds of stones in it. Tourqoise, silver, jade and not quite sure what else. I chilled in Llavaneres Friday night because my throat was hurting and didn't want to catch the pig flu with a down and out immune system. Headed out early Sat am to do a bit of shopping and met up w friend Iben for lunch and a coffee.
I had a joint party w friend Romian who has the exact same bday as me. It was the same group of friends I went to Bordeaux which is why we ended up salsa-ing and macarena-ing the night away into the wee hours...
5 weeks until Sarah's wedding!
I would just like to comment on exactly how many people are engaged or getting married since I've been in Spain:
Jenny
Sarah
Katie
Valerie
Natanya
Juliana
One friend who remains un-nameable...
Mallory
WHEN IT RAINS, IT POURS! I have no doubt someone else will be added to this list soon. Who's the next lucky person???
No comments:
Post a Comment