

it was pretty windy...

Louisville, USA only 7128 km!
Laura and I's mutual friend Seb and my friend Aleks were swimming at the French Nationals. Seb was able to get Laura and I in to watch a bit of the meet for Saturday finals. We saw some European and French Records broken but missed the World Records on Friday and Sunday.

SUPER nice pool.
It was a short but fun trip. The weather Sunday was pretty rainy so we found ourselves leaving early after some delicious croissants and pastries of course. On the drive back we stopped in Figures, Spain which is the home town of Salvador Dali. I've been wanting to go for a while so it was a nice surprise just to go on a whim. We didn't go into the museum which I really wanted to but we could still see two famous buildings that are considered art in themselves.

Home in 45 days!
No comments:
Post a Comment