Sunday, August 31, 2008

HERE I COME SPAIN!

ITS TODAY! My dad and step mom are picking me up in 1 hour to go to the airport! wahooo! I am so excited and still have a couple last minute things to do but I decided to catch my avid bloggers up to date... 

I have packed 3 bags including 1 carryon plus a bookbag. One of my bags is overweight but I will pay the extra because WHOCARES I am going to spain! I have cleaned my room like a pro and hope it stays that way until I get back (hint hint mom). I plan on studying my Spanish the entire way so I will practically be fluent when I get there!

hasta luego!

2 comments:

Rae said...

Go Kelley Go!

cousin rachel

aee_417 said...

heard you got there safely and your family is awesome! I hope you are getting settled and feeling at home. now if only Carter will stop crying....just kidding :-)